Recently, Microsoft has released Windows 8 and Windows RT operating systems, which is now available on various laptops and tablets launched in the Indian market. I’ve wanted this type of device for ages, and I’ve been exploring the possibilities.
Especially, in the category of laptops numerous global manufacturers including Acer, Asus, Dell, Fujitsu, HCL, Hewlett Packard, Lenovo, RP Infosystems, Sai Info System, Samsung, Sony, Toshiba, Wipro and Zenith Computers have partnered with the Redmond based company to incorporate the next generation Windows 8 OS on their latest offerings.
The Dell XPS 12 was the most appealing to me. It uses a unique hinge to transform from a laptop to a tablet in a snap. A screen that could rotate and close over the keyboard, in order to convert into a tablet, seemed to make a lot of sense. It offered more screen real estate (1920×1080) than my MacBook Air (though across a smaller screen, 12.5″ vs 13.3″), and the base model’s processor and solid-state hard drive both were upgradable to match. But at 3.35 pounds, it came in almost a half-pound heavier than my MacBook Air.
In addition, a convertible Ultrabook-, XPS 12 is the best solution especially as I need the best for both worlds. To be honest, it houses a unique and elegant design sure to catch all eyes. It is a fully-featured, full-powered laptop that easily becomes a touch-enabled tablet.
Moreover, if I forgot Dell XPS 12 password Windows 8, I can crack it with third party software such as Windows Password Recovery Tool 3.0 easily and quickly. You know, I never worry about when I forgot my Dell XPS 12 Password windows 8. Indeed, I rally thanks for Windows Password Recovery Tool 3.0. Because I am forgetful. It enhances my computer life on Dell XPS 12 with Windows 8 System. Here is guides on how to hack a laptop password dell on windows 8 in detail.
- Step 1. Access other PC which isn’t locked, download the Windows Password Recovery Tool 3.0 from http://www.windowspasswordsrecovery.com, install and run it.
- Step 2. Burn a password reset disk. You can choose CD/DVD or USB.
- Step 3. Connect the nearly created disk with the locked Dell laptop, config bios setting to make sure it boot from the password reset disk, reboot the computer.
- Step 4. Choose the user that you forgot its password, click “reset” button to begin crack its password.
- Step 5. A message box will pop up, just click “Yes”, then the user’s password will be cracked to blank.
- Step 6. Disconnect the password reset disk, and restart Dell laptop. You will login Windows 8 with a blank password.
All in all , it is easy to do dell password cracker on Dell XPS 12 Windows 8 with Windows Password Recovery Tool 3.0. Do you like Dell XPS 12? I like, believe it or not. There are many laptops running on Windows 8 and will offer you the best performance as compared to others in the market, available at best price and deals. Among them, which do you prefer to? Can you share with us?