“Recently I have purchased a second-hand Toshiba laptop from my friend. It operates on Windows 7 system. In order to safeguard my files saved onto it without being seen by others, I created a powerful password. It was too strong and complicated for me to remember what the password is. The worst thing is, I forgot to obtain the password totally reset disk when I purchased it. And there’s already one user account created which I am unaware of the password. How can I login into my computer again?”
Take it easy! Luckily you! All you need is Windows Password Key software. This program allows you to reset forgotten login password on any Windows password by creating a bootable password reset disk with CD/DVD or USB flash drive. But before using this windows password reset tool, it’s highly suggested to try to login the Toshiba Windows 7 computer by trying the following method:
Step 1. Start your Toshiba laptop.
Step 2. When the Windows 7 logon screen appears, press Ctrl + Alt + Del twice to bring up the classic logon dialog box.
Step 3. Type administrator in the username box and press Enter to try to log into the Toshiba laptop.
Don’t work? It’s time to try Windows Password Key software to get Toshiba password reset Windows 7. At first, please prepare the following things:
1. Windows Password Key software
2. A USB flash drive or CD/DVD ( CD driver will be required if you use CD/DVD and data backup is needed as it will erase everything on USB drive.)
3. A PC that you can log in as administrator.
Download and install Windows Password Key software in any PC that you can run as administrator, launch it and insert a CD/DVD or USB disk in this computer. Select the inserted device (CD/DVD or USB disk) and then click the related burn button. A few seconds later, a boot password reset disk will be created.
Once the boot password reset disk is Ok, you can begin to reset password Toshiba laptop Windows 7 by taking the following steps. These steps also work when you forgot Toshiba Windows 8/Vista/XP/2008/2003/2000 password.
1. Insert the boot password reset disk in your Toshiba Widows 7 computer.
2. Start/Restart the Toshiba from the inserted boot disk.
3. When Windows Password Key software appears, select the user account you want to change password of, and then click Reset button.
4. The selected user account password will be changed to blank. Click Ok to close the message box.
5. Click Reboot button to restart Toshiba. Remove inserted boot disk during restarting.
6. When the Windows 7 logon screen appears, log into the user account you’ve just changed password of without password
Make it! It is easy to do for everyone.