Hey, it happens. Suppose if you make Windows 7 passwords complicated but sometimes you make them too complicated that you forget them. Soon you would find one solution—using Windows 7 password reset USB disk, which is most mentioned by people. So here in this article, I will show you the exact ways to reset Windows 7 Password USB.
Indeed, a password reset disk Windows 7 can be made with a CD/DVD or USB flash drive. Since USB flash drive is more convenient to carry and safer to preserve, here I highly recommend creating a Windows 7 reset password with USB to prevent your computer from being locked. Below are guides on how to reset Windows 7 Password With USB.
Option 1: If you have created a password reset USB disc in advance.
At this situation, you can easily make such a password reset USB disc for free to prevent your computer from being locked. Now please follow the below steps:
Step 1: Insert the previously-created password reset USB disc in computer, and click Next.
Step 2: Select the inserted password reset disk and click Next.
Step 3: Type a new Windows 7 password and password hint, and then click Next.
Step 4: Click Finish button when Windows 7 password reset is done.
Option 2: If you have already forgotten your Windows 7 password and Have not created any password reset disk.
Many computer users actually didn’t take any precautions against Windows 7 password forgotten problem before they find they’ve lost or forgotten the password. So if you don’t have such a password reset disk when you lost or forgot Windows 7 password, you need to seek for other ways to make one and then use that to reset Windows 7 password, say a professional Windows password recovery tool—Windows Password Key Professional.
Here’s how to reset Windows 7 password USB with Windows Password Key Professional
1. Logon an accessible computer that permits you downloads something. Get Windows Password Key Professional get from http://www.lostwindowspassword.com, start installation with several clicks and run it.
2. Develop a Win7 password reset disk a blank CD/DVD/USB disk. An USB stick will help much to secure a locked Win 7 pc nevertheless there is no CD/DVD driver.
3. Connect the burned Win 7 disk when utilizing locked Win 7 computer, Press DELETE, F1, F2, F10, F12 or Alt+S (select one in every of combined key that screen may show a sentence while pc starts), then set bios for pc furthermore from USB disk, then restart pc.
4. Reset the average person account which you are required hack the unknown logon password, click “reset” button for password reset.
5. Do because prompt said, password will likely be hacked quickly.
6. Finally, exclude this Windows password reset disk; restart PC with newly hacked password.
Is it the easiest way to reset windows 7 password? If you found this post helpful, please share it with your friends and family. Who knows, maybe they are facing this problem and need help to solve. So please share this post to help them.